Today’s article is a little different in nature. I came across a fantastic video that made me laugh, cry, ponder and plan. Maybe you’ve seen it: Caine’s Arcade.
Caine is a 9 year old boy who built an elaborate cardboard arcade in his dad’s used auto parts store. The imagination, determination and joy this little boy has is amazing.
I invite you to watch this 10-minute video (it’s important) today:
As you watch this video, or after, I invite you to ask yourself these questions:
- What in your life is as important to you as Caine’s arcade?
- Do you find that you give up when no one seems interested in your work? or do you persevere, knowing that your time is coming?
- Do you have joy and fun in what you do? If not, why not?
- What is the biggest lesson that you learned from Caine today?
- What action steps will you take next as a result of watching this video?
Please help me share this video with friends and family – and more importantly – share your reaction and thoughts below on my comments form. I think we can learn a lot from this little boy…